The Little Things That Make Me Happy
* Listening to music – I love knowing that however I feel if I just put on some music it will make me smile. Music inspires me when I need it and brings back so many precious memories. Music always make me smile.
* Turning into my driveway and seeing my home – it makes me happy to know that after I have been out I get to turn into the driveway and see the home that my husband and I work so hard for. It makes me so proud and happy.
* Spending time with family and friends – we all get so busy and it is often hard to catch up, but when we can spend time together it puts a smile on my face.
* Spending time with family and friends – we all get so busy and it is often hard to catch up, so when we can spend time together it puts a smile on my face
* Eating chocolate – what can I say….YUMMY
* Completing my daily To Do List – it makes me happy to know that I have achieved what I set out to do.
* Watching my dog running around and playing with her toys – our dog Shelby is so funny (especially when she cannot see you). She never fails to make me happy.
* Sunday brunch – our very own little tradition on Sundays. My hubby makes bacon and eggs for brunch. So yummy and precious time together makes me happy.
* Looking at photos – what a fantastic way to relive our glory days, to see how far we have come and to spend time with people we miss. Cherish them, they will put a smile on your face.
* Receiving mail from our World Vision Sponsor Child – getting mail that isn’t bills is always nice. However nothing makes me happier than receiving mail from or about our sponsor child. It makes me happy to see how she is growing and learning.